Following FA guidelines all grassroots has been postponed until further notice, we hope that everyone remains safe and healthy during these difficult and unprecedented times.

We have inspected the pitches and  are covered in snow, but our main concern is the snow is crusty / Icy and with temperatures not going above 0 Degrees all day today and tomorrow, snow will not have a chance to thaw.

3G matches also look doubtful as snow is covering pitch and cannot see lines , but we will make decision at 8am in morning for 10am 3G matches and monitor in the morning for 2pm and 4pm Kick off Cup  Semi Final Games